Recently, the concept of the “Twittersphere” has introduced itself to accepted English vernacular, with the official Oxford Dictionary definition transcribed as ‘postings made on the social networking site Twitter, considered collectively’ (Kessler 2011). Continue reading
AboutMy name is Rowan and this is a blog for a university subject relating to globalisation and the media.
- An extension of globalisation
- Fair Go Bro: why can’t we all be famous?
- Narrowcasting – expanding our world
- Welcome to the Twittersphere
- Sport and the Australian way of life
- The dawn of the ‘Socialympics’
- How I would take over the world…
- Does Globalisation really mean Americanisation?
- Cultural flows – a result of Globalisation
- 985 hits